Are you thinking of buying an air mattress anytime soon? Here is a comprehensive review of the best never-flat air mattresses. Why not take the time to check them out? You may like some of them.
We decided to do a comprehensive review on the best never-flat air mattresses because we found out that many air mattresses usually get flatter with time, and a lot of users are not happy about this. So, we decided to comb the market for air mattresses that will never get flat no matter how long they are used. Of course, we found so many never-flat air mattresses, but we had to narrow the list down to the best eight. To convince you, we have outlined the features of every one of them. When you get to see their features, you’ll agree with us that they are the best in this category.
If you love camping, you’ll love these mattresses. They are all very portable, and they can also withstand the harsh weather conditions in the woods. More importantly, we have recommended the best among them. Also, we laid out the features that made us select it as the best among the rest.
So, if you are planning to buy an air mattress for outdoor activities, we will advise you to pick the one we recommended below as the best. In the alternative, you could also pick any other one from the list. We assure you that none of them will get flat because we tested them all for a long time.
To wrap up the review, we also gave a few tips on how to use air mattresses every day. So, if you prefer to use your mattress every day, it is possible, with the right air mattress. Now, let’s get down to business.
Our Picks of 8 Best Never-Flat Air Mattresses Review:
1. Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
Having a width of 60 inches makes this mattress a queen-size mattress. Also, it has two pumps – a primary and secondary pump. The secondary pump is a mere support. When you inflate the mattress by plugging its in-built primary pump to a socket, the mattress will be inflated in less than 5 minutes.
You don’t have to stand and watch it because the pump will cut off when the maximum level of firmness is reached. Here is what we like about the secondary pump. Once the mattress loses a little air, the secondary pump will kick in. It will begin to pump the mattress immediately. Even if you are already asleep on the bed when this happens, you may not be aware of it at all.
We will also like to let you know that both pumps are relatively more silent than many other pumps. They won’t wake moderate sleepers. The mattress is also easy to deflate. Its 18-inch height will take you high above the ground.
Your body will be supported by its 35 circular coils in conjunction with both vertical and horizontal reinforcements. In addition, the bed weighs only 20.6 pounds while it has a current Amazon rating of 3.5 stars.
- This mattress is very easy to inflate and deflate.
- It takes less than 5 minutes to either deflate or inflate it.
- The secondary pump monitors its pressure and kicks in when the firmness reduces.
- Since the primary pump will cut off when the maximum firmness is attained, you can plug it and leave.
- It comes with a carry bag.
- Having a height of 18 inches is great.
- Since it has a width of 60 inches, it can take two adults comfortably.
- The mattress has 35 circular coils that will support your body and provide comfort.
- Coming with a weight of 20.6 pounds makes it portable.
2. Insta-Bed Raised Never Flat Air Mattress
This is another mattress that will never get flat because of its secondary pump. Just like the mattress reviewed above, it has two pumps.
The primary pump inflates the mattress while the second one monitors the air pressure in the mattress. When the pressure drops, it will take over. It will pump the bed back to its original condition.
In addition, we love two qualities of the pumps. They operate silently, and they shut off automatically when the maximum pressure is attained.
With the in-built pump, your bed will be fully inflated or fully deflated in less than 4 minutes. This mattress also has 35 circular coils that will support your body.
Have we told you that the width of this mattress is 60 inches? Yes, this means that you and your spouse can sleep on the mattress at the same time conveniently. Also, it has a height of 18 inches. It will also interest you that it has a carry bag for storage and travel.
According to the manufacturer’s instruction, you need to inflate this mattress at least 1 hour before its first use since the material may stretch.
After that, you may need to pump more air as it will lose some air when its material stretches. The mattress weighs 21.9 pounds, and it has a current Amazon rating of 3.6 stars.
- The mattress comes with a pair of pumps.
- It takes less than 4 minutes to either inflate or deflate it.
- The 35 circular coils in the mattress will support your body.
- It is 18 inches high.
- Since it is 60 inches wide, it can take two adults comfortably.
- The secondary pump kicks in automatically when the air pressure in the mattress reduces.
- The primary pump cuts off when the maximum pressure is attained.
- It comes with a waterproof carry bag for travel and storage.
3. Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
Since this mattress was manufactured by the same company that manufactured the one reviewed above, they share many features in common.
The brand is known for its fantastic customer service and after-sale support. Just like the one above, it also has two in-built pumps, and it takes less than 4 minutes to either inflate or deflate them.
We have already explained how the secondary pump works, so we will skip it here. This mattress also has 35 coils that will support users’ body.
Both vertical and horizontal reinforcements add to the comfort. Also, the mattress is 18 inches high and 60 inches wide. This one also has a waterproof carry bag for both transport and storage.
It also has the auto-shutoff feature that disables the pump once the right level of firmness is reached. In addition, the mattress weighs 25 pounds and it has an Amazon rating of 3.3 stars.
- The mattress has two in-built pumps.
- Both inflation and deflation are very easy and fast.
- It is wide enough for two adults to sleep on it comfortably.
- You can either store or transport it with its carry bag.
- Its 35 circular coils will support your body and prevent loss of air.
- It is 18 inches high.
- A current Amazon rating of 3.3 stars is fair.
- While pumping it, its auto-shutoff feature will disconnect it when it reaches the right level of firmness.
4. Veken Queen Air Mattress
This one also has 60 inches width and 18 inches height. This dimension seems to be the standard for never-flat mattresses. You can easily deflate and fold it into its carry bag for storage or for transport.
The mattress is suitable for indoor and outdoor. You can also set it up for your guests that may want to sleep over.
Its advanced air coil technology can support a maximum weight of 660 pounds. The mattress can also contain up to two adults if their combined weight does not exceed 660 pounds.
Also, we noticed that the mattress is as stable as a traditional mattress. You can deflate or inflate it with only one click. Each of them takes about 3 to 5 minutes.
The in-built pump shuts off after 10 minutes of continuous operation. We believe that it is easier to get from a tall bed than low ones. This is why we consider the heights of air mattresses as one of our rating factors.
Hence, we chose mattresses with 18-inch heights over the ones with lower heights. This mattress also has an 18-inch height. We also love its anti-slip bottom that prevents it from sliding out of position. Also, it is raised at the edge, and this prevents children from falling off.
A weight of 19.25 pounds is perfect for an air mattress with its dimension. Finally, its high Amazon rating of 4.2 stars is quite impressive.
- The mattress has an Amazon rating of 4.2 stars.
- It weighs only 19.25 pounds.
- The air coil technology in it will support your body.
- It can take a maximum weight of 660 pounds.
- It can contain two adults because of its 60-inch width.
- The mattress is 18 inches high, so getting out of bed will be easy.
- Inflation and deflation each takes about 3-5 minutes.
- You can carry it around easily with its carry bag.
5. Cumbor Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Dual Smart Pump
First of all, this mattress is made of eco-friendly PVC material. The distinguishing feature of this mattress is its three comfort levels. You can select Plush, Medium, or Firm levels, depending on your choice.
Like the other mattresses, it has two smart pumps that are constantly monitoring the firmness level of the mattress.
When there’s air loss, the secondary pump will begin to inflate the mattress until it reaches the chosen level of firmness.
Its 40 inner coil air beam can take up to 600 pounds of weight. Ensure you don’t exceed the weight. Also, this mattress has a height of 18 inches and a width of 60 inches.
Any mattress that is 60 inches wide can take two adults as long their combined weight does not exceed 600 pounds. This mattress also has a waterproof flocked top and an anti-slip base. Set it up and sleep like a King/Queen.
Even if the mattress is completely deflated, it will only take 3 minutes to inflate it and another 3 minutes to deflate it. Oh, one more thing – the mattress is puncture-resistant. The mattress weighs only 18.16 pounds. Considering all its features, we were not surprised when we found its Amazon rating to be 4.3 stars.
- This mattress is made of an eco-friendly PVC material.
- It has three levels of firmness (Plush, Medium, or Firm).
- The in-built twin pumps maintain its selected level of firmness.
- Its current Amazon rating is 4.3 stars.
- The mattress will never shift out of position because of its anti-slip base.
- It can take a maximum weight of 600 pounds.
- Sleeping on it will take you 18 inches above the floor.
- Its 60-inch width allows it to contain two adults conveniently.
6. Sable Air Mattress Full Size XL with Built-in Electric Pump
This mattress has an Amazon rating of 4.6 stars. This is an excellent rating.
Another quality that attracted us is its almost-zero noise level when the mattress is being pumped. This mattress also comes with a 1-year warranty, and it weighs 22.6 pounds.
- The bed is designed to give you better spinal support.
- Its material is resistant to puncture.
- It has a very fast in-built pump.
- Having an Amazon rating of 4.6 stars is wonderful.
- It is made of an eco-friendly PVC material, so it is safe for babies.
- You’ll enjoy its 1-year warranty.
- It is 18.1 inches tall.
- Its pump is very silent.
7. Lazery Sleep Never Flat Air Mattress
This mattress comes with an internal pump that inflates it in just 4 minutes. Also, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
You will enjoy sleeping on it because its 40 air coils provide necessary support and comfort.
Its auto-shutoff feature cuts of the pump when the mattress reaches its selected firmness level.
You can choose any of its seven firmness settings. It is very portable, and it comes with a carry bag. One more thing – its material is puncture-resistant.
- The device can withstand up to 500 pounds of weight.
- It comes with a carry bag.
- Its material is puncture-resistant.
- The mattress is built with 40 air coils that will support your body.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The mattress will be fully inflated in only 4 minutes.
- It has an Amazon rating of 4.4 stars.
- It weighs only 14.82 pounds.
8. EnerPlex Premium Luxury Queen Size Air Mattress
When you purchase this air mattress, you will enjoy the 2-year warranty that comes with it. The built-in pump of this mattress will inflate it in less than 3 minutes.
Also, its coil beam construction supports the body and also adds to the comfort level of the air bed. We also love the fact that it is puncture-resistant. The bed is 13 inches high, and it has a width of 60 inches.
It weighs only 17.75 pounds. In addition, it has a current Amazon rating of 4.3 stars. Make sure you inflate it to its full firmness the first time before you deflate it to your preferred level of firmness.
- This mattress has an Amazon rating of 4.3 stars.
- You will love its 2-year warranty.
- It weighs only 17.75 pounds.
- Inflation takes only 2 minutes.
- Its coil beam construction offers support and comfort.
- The mattress is 13 inches high.
- It has a width of 60 inches.
- It has an anti-slip and puncture-resistant base.
Can an Air Mattress Be Used Every Day?
Over the years, we have heard this question several times, and our answer has remained the same all along. The simple answer is yes. You can put an air mattress on everyday use. However, users need to apply several tips and take some precautions.
It is necessary to bear in mind that it is not possible for an air mattress not to lose a little bit of air because the material stretches. So, you may need to keep topping up the air every day before you sleep.
But if you’re able to purchase any of the air mattresses with dual internal pump, you don’t have to bother yourself with loss of air. Once the firmness level drops, the secondary pump will start pumping it automatically. That way, the mattress will remain firm all the time.
When pumping the mattress for the first time, ensure it reaches the maximum level of firmness to allow the mattress to expand to capacity. Thereafter, you can reduce it to your preferred level.
Also, every air mattress has its maximum amount of weight that it can take. Find out the maximum amount of weight your air mattress can take and don’t exceed it.Once again, you can use an air mattress every day as long as you apply the necessary tips and also take the necessary precautions.
What Is the Best Air Mattress for Tent Camping?
Based on this review, we have selected the Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump as the best never-flat air mattress on this list. Our team didn’t just pick the mattress at random.
We considered its features. We recommend it because it is up to 18 inches high, and it is very easy to inflate and deflate. Its secondary pump ensures it never goes flat.
Having a 60-inch width makes it a queen-size mattress. That means it can contain up to two adults at the same time. Also, we found it very comfortable.We believe that the 35 circular coils in the mattress are responsible for the comfort. You can easily carry it around with its waterproof carry bag. With these features, we recommend the Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump.